>

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Jealousy Incarnate (Korean Drama)


Genre: Romantic Comedy. Drama, Family
Episodes: 24

Main Cast:
Gong Hyo-Jin as Pyo Na Ri
Jo Jung-Seok as Lee Hwa Shin
Go Kyung-Pyo as Go Jung Won

Synopsis:

Weather caster Pyo Na-ri and news anchor Lee Hwa-shin are long-time colleagues at SBC broadcasting station. Na-ri has had a crush on Hwa-shin three years ago but things change when she meets the perfect man Go Jung-won, a chaebol heir and close friend of Hwa-shin.

My Thoughts:

I just barely binge-watched this drama for a few episodes and I'm hooked. The synopsis is so unfitting of the drama itself which is actual reason why I held off watching this drama in the first place but Jo Jung Seok's cameo in LOTBS and the commenters got me into watching this drama finally and glad I did. I do have to mention I have a slight problem getting used to Go Kyung Pyo's character in this drama since in previous works where I seen him, he plays off the funny, goofy and fun character and the image of him is totally opposite and I do have to say gives off a different charm to him in that manner. I'm like finally seriously noticing him when he's all serious like that. 

On to the story, it is seriously comedic, sometimes exaggerated and sometimes plain funny. I just can't hold on my laughter on the plain funny ones and the huh? at the little exaggerated ones, and exaggerated that it's weird. Anyways, the story is plain intriguing and I'm liking how I am always like "Go, Pyo Na Ri, go!", I am seriously rooting for this character who I saw is plainly underrespected and misunderstood and the times when she stood for herself is when I'm feeling super proud and happy. 

There are so many love triangles in this story that I'm enjoying it but there are too many characters that I get lost as they never gave way to truly explaining a character, it made me like I don't care who you are, let's just get on with the story. The ties between each character is still vague at this point and I can't wait under they fully developed each character correctly because though I am blur about the characters, they are slowly revealing layers of the characters which give them a whole outlook and image that I am intrigued to discover more of what's hidden inside.

The romance parts haven't officially started yet and the fun parts are not reached yet based on news I got while this drama was still airing. And I am excited for those to come because the pace is still endurable at this rate and I can't wait until I don't need to endure anymore. But at this point, the cuteness is still so so cute and the whole "I am definitely not in love with her" act is making it more bearable to watch. The little sparks in between scenes is just divine haha.. 

The story is just getting started and I can't wait for it to start. If you haven't watch this drama, then come watch, because it is super worth it. Besides, you can marathon it to the end while waiting for your other dramas to release new episodes like I did. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment